-
July 20th, 2006, 03:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Thanks:
This board is a great community resource, both informational and hardware related.
Does anyone have any of the following Altec power supplies?:
518A
519A
526B
You can trade me out of just about anything, ...I've got to get these microphones working!!!
Thanks again
-
July 21st, 2006, 01:27 AM
#2
Inactive Member
How about:
525
525A
533 Power supplies?
I've got about every model Altec driver to trade.
21B, 21D microphone capsules
Parts?
Thanks again
-
July 21st, 2006, 02:06 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I think most of those items are fairly extinct (or in use). Seldom see any on eBay either. You might try;
MicroMike Laboratories ?
1537 West Cris Place
Anaheim, California 92802
Telephone: (714) 774-0342
Attention: Mr. Bill Hayes
-
July 22nd, 2006, 03:11 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks